bug? getindex failing retrieve json with $:/temp/... named tiddlers

39 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Jean-Pierre Rivière

ungelesen,
05.05.2021, 04:41:2105.05.21
an TiddlyWiki
Be a tiddler of json type whose content is

{ "pleiade": { "name": "Pléiade v2", "project": "pleiade", "url": "https://pleiade.test.acmeserver.com" } }

and now put it in two tiddlers. one is "project" and the othes is "$:/temp/project".

create a tw5 tiddler with this code:

$:/temp/project: {{{ [[$:/temp/project]getindex[/pleiade]] }}}

project: {{{ [[project]getindex[/pleiade]] }}}

and see its outupt:
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

Joshua Fontany

ungelesen,
05.05.2021, 18:14:3405.05.21
an TiddlyWiki
I could not recreate this in my JsonMangler demo wiki. If  `$:/temp/project` is being created with an action/programatcially, then
most likely the `type` field is not being set to `application/json`.

Best,
Joshua Fontany

Jean-Pierre Rivière

ungelesen,
06.05.2021, 02:04:4606.05.21
an TiddlyWiki
Thank you Josh!

You're right. I've just made my test on a new wiki and I can't replicate it. I apologize for the inconvenience. I was pretty sure it was of the correct type but surely I've not been able to spot that.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten