Sort 10 after 9

Marrie Mei Miller

Jul 13, 2022, 12:10:08 AM7/13/22
to TiddlyWiki
I have a ToC where I manually added "1 January", "2 February", etc. But when it gets to "10 October" it lists after January instead of September. I tried to add "list-after: [[9 September]]" (by dragging) but it didn't work.

How to sort 10... 20... in the proper order?

Charlie Veniot

Jul 13, 2022, 12:33:21 AM7/13/22
to TiddlyWiki
G'day,

Download the attached, and drag into TiddlyWiki.com to import the tiddler.

Please, ask questions about anything in there.
sortsub, cool..json

Charlie Veniot

Jul 13, 2022, 12:35:51 AM7/13/22
to TiddlyWiki
Oops, I made a mistake in there.  Back in a couple of minutes.

Charlie Veniot

Jul 13, 2022, 12:38:49 AM7/13/22
to TiddlyWiki
Mistake fixed in this attachment.