Tagging has been enabled for Tiddlywiki Google Forum

Mohammad

Mar 8, 2019, 1:22:59 PM3/8/19
to TiddlyWiki
Dear all,
The tags feature has been enabled for  Tiddlywiki Google Forum

As per Jeremy post, the below tags can be used

  • question
  • announcement
  • bug
  • offtopic
  • newbie
  • tutorial
  • resource
  • wikitext
  • widget
  • filter
  • operator
  • macro
  • template
  • plugin
  • theme
  • saving
  • nodejs
  • singlefile

Those who posting from their email to this forum, may not able to use tags! But whenever those people visit the forum within a browser can edit their posts and add tags.

I appreciate your feedback on this new feature.

Best
Mohammad

barro...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2019, 10:21:21 PM3/8/19
to TiddlyWiki
Nice!  I shall endeavour to use tagging and tag my old posts.  I'm about to post something and will tag it-- do we have a "Going Overboard" tag? : )

barro...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2019, 10:55:12 PM3/8/19
to TiddlyWiki
For tagging, would my single [age constructs being consider "plug-in" even though they haven't beem formalized as plug-in's?

barro...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2019, 5:02:40 AM3/11/19
to TiddlyWiki
perhaps a "tip" or "trick" tag-- alot of what I do is not fully fledged plugin's or tutorials

Birthe C

Mar 11, 2019, 8:07:28 AM3/11/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Barro,

You have a point, it will not always be easy to find the right tag. I would not want to miss out on anything on that account. I would love a mywiki tag in the hope of more people showing a more or less empty version of the TW they love to use - or just a little "something" they like to use in the private wiki. Not shy away because they think it could be smarter - "finished" and all that. Not everyone is a programmer but end users do have ideas. Who knows someone could have some further ideas for the "polishing".

barro...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2019, 11:01:22 PM3/11/19
to TiddlyWiki
Understood.  That might be a good idea nor just for tagging but for the community site & other links sites as well-- a mywiki section of "average: (as opposed to the polished sites that usually are presented, and no pressure to match them) wiki's personalized by average users.  I don't know for sure but surely there's provisions for such.

This coming for someone with a very unpolished and very hacked wiki-- but I'm having muxh fun in the process :)