Reminder: 2click2edit - Convert to Triple Click

dieg...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2021, 10:19:59 AM3/2/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hello all,

I originally posted about this here, but thought it was worth sharing again. You can easily edit Danielo's excellent 2click2edit plugin to make it triple-click to edit by doing the following:

If you just navigate to and edit this tiddler:

$:/plugins/danielo515/2click2edit/ClickListener.js

go to line 36 which reads:

parent.addEventListener("dblclick",function(event){self.editTiddler.call(self,event)});

REPLACE that line with the following text:

parent.addEventListener('click', function (event) { if (event.detail === 3) {self.editTiddler.call(self,event);} });

Save that tiddler, and save/reload your wiki - you now have triple click instead of double click.

Best,
Diego

strikke...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2021, 10:35:06 AM3/2/21
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you so much for your clear instruction. It works wonder.

Birthe

clutterstack

Mar 2, 2021, 7:46:55 PM3/2/21
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks for that reminder, Diego. I disabled the plugin a while back and have been putting off converting it. Now I have that wrinkle fixed! That will be much nicer.

Cheers,
Chris