Portal Prototype: added Change Request and Bug Report forms

Charlie Veniot

Nov 22, 2021, 3:24:18 PM11/22/21
to TiddlyWiki
For lack of interest, going forward, I'm not sure it makes much sense me reporting updates on this little prototyping project of mine.

If anybody is interested in keeping track of updates, let me know where/how/when would be useful to you.

Latest Updates

I'm not a fan of Github as a way to do/get anything for a user of software.

Although a post in TiddlyTalk or TiddlyWiki Google Group is an easy way to go, I think it is nice to have a nice and simple form that can be filled out and submitted.

For demonstration/prototyping purposes, I created some Google Forms that feed into a Google Sheet.  In an ideal world, the Form would feed Github directly, but having submissions go somewhere that allows notifications (to relevant folk) is a pretty cool second-place option.

Embedded in the portal:
Comments / feedback / suggestions always welcome.

Look & Feel stuff tucked aside for later.  All about content and content organization right now.