Does the MultiTiddlerFiles extension allow me to load multiple tiddlers from a text file from node.js?

leeand00

May 7, 2020, 3:11:17 PM5/7/20
to TiddlyWiki
I found some MultiTiddlerFiles functionality in Tiddlywiki.,com, can this be used to load multiple tiddlers into a file?  I don't see the extension (.multids) in the list of loadable files in the load command

I tired this (after combining two .tid files using cat):

nodejs /usr/local/bin/tiddlywiki /tw5/programming/python --load ./importMe.multids

But it didn't work as expected; also the
example seems to only state that you can create shadow tiddlers, and it's not real easy to make multiple lines from the example, so I'm little confused, maybe I shouldn't even be using it.

I am aware of the .json extension, and that does allow you to upload more than one tiddler at a time, it works great; I just thought that maybe the .multids extension would skip the part where I have to convert the syntax into a .json string for upload (but maybe that isn't what the extension is for?)