TiddlyMap View Export Import Issue

Qalisto

Nov 24, 2019, 3:40:39 AM11/24/19
to TiddlyWiki
I did write to Felix about this, but I am not sure if he is "active" in these days.

Therefore, just to be sure, I will ask the community:

(1) I am creating a master DB of Tiddlers

(2) In TiddlyMap, I want to then create a custom "View"

(3) In that view, I will "import" some select Tiddlers from the 'pool'

(4) Then, I want to Export that "View" with its subset of Tiddlers to a <special View>.json (for specific distribution to specific folks).

(5) Then, (having done this), I *tried* to import that <special View>.json into a new 'virgin' TW5 html (with Map Tiddlers pre-installed)

Alas, the Import window below showed but, upon clicking, the Window closed in the Virgin and nothing was imported.

Can anyone diagnose?  Is my premise false?  Cuz, that would be really useful!    Thanks ==Q

TMAP IMPORT FAIL.jpg