Is there way to make TiddlyWiki system-wide case insensitive?

Alexei Rozenvaser

Apr 29, 2020, 3:40:14 PM4/29/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Is there way to make TiddlyWiki system-wide case insensitive?
So that one can't create different tiddlers titles like (This and this and THIS) and all links like ([[This]] or [[THIS]] or [[this]]) would point to the same tiddler.

--
Alexei

TonyM

Apr 30, 2020, 1:12:30 AM4/30/20
to TiddlyWiki
Alexie;

The Alias Plugin can let you create these as alias and another way is to use a case insensitive search to find all tiddlers containing each of the above.

However I advise the adoption of standard writing practices should not result in your need to do this. Another method is to always use this and use the uppercase , sentence case and title case to change the way it displays. HTML can also do this for you. Of course a real work example would not be some like the word this, more like google vs Google or Analysis/ANALYSIS if I am not correct.

Perhaps share a more compelling example.

Regards
Tony

PMario

Apr 30, 2020, 4:35:28 AM4/30/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Alexei,

You can try my "uni-link" plugin.

have fun!
mario

alexe...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2021, 3:15:26 PM2/9/21
to TiddlyWiki
There is a new and very promising Case Insensitive Links Tiddly Plugin by BlueGreenMagick. This plugin overrides the builtin link widget to make all wikilinks case-insensitive.