tekan plugin and "get more plugins" conflict, fyi

springer

May 22, 2020, 1:19:28 PM5/22/20
to TiddlyWiki
Not finding contact info for TesseRact, and in case this reflects a bigger problem:

With the tekan plugin enabled, somehow the "close" button disappears from the modal for "Get more plugins" -- despite kanban view not even being active. So the wiki is effectively hung. Happens on 5.1.22, and I'm not able to troubleshoot now whether it affects other configs, or other modals.

(Sometimes a workaround of installing a plugin to get the "save and reload" banner might work, but installing a plugin in order to be able to save one's work sounds pretty dodgy!)

I'm not actively using tekan, so I've simply disabled. Just FYI.

-Springer

Riz

May 23, 2020, 3:17:57 AM5/23/20
to TiddlyWiki
Tekan was moved to standalone edition. There was similar conflicts which made the plugin rather difficult to work with.

However, latest updates to TW5 has made so many of these conflicts resolvable. I am in the process of updating both the plugin and standalone edition of Tekkan. !0-15 days possibly.

Sincerely
Riz

Joshua Fontany

May 23, 2020, 3:50:09 AM5/23/20
to TiddlyWiki
I am excited to hear that! I was going to take a shot at it myself, but am looking forward to seeing your next iteration.

Best,
Joshua F

arun babu

Dec 17, 2020, 1:29:48 PM12/17/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Riz,

Is there any update available for Tekan  plug in as told by you in an earlier post? I noticed that close button of modals in tobibeer's ibox macro is not seen if Tekan plug in is installed.

arun babu

Dec 9, 2021, 8:39:37 AM12/9/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Riz

Any plans to release an updated Tekkan plug in

Riz

Dec 9, 2021, 11:20:36 AM12/9/21
to TiddlyWiki
I honestly would want to. However, time crunch is still an issue. I am not able to contribute in any major way to the community in a long time and right now I am trying to do little things. Tekan would take a large chunk of time which I cannot spare right now.

arun babu

Dec 9, 2021, 12:04:50 PM12/9/21
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I think the only issue with using tekkan currently is the bug regarding closing of modals. Please look into it whenever you get enough time. Thank you.