uploadTiddlerPlugin revived

Paulo Soares

Oct 4, 2011, 12:06:59 PM10/4/11
to TiddlyWiki
Dear all,

working at the 'dead software department' I've managed to change the
UploadTiddlerPlugin in a way that the cross-domain restriction imposed
by recent versions of popular browsers is overcomed. I'm leaving the
changed code at http://goo.gl/4bKbX hoping that someone can test and
improve it.

Cheers,
--
Paulo Soares

Måns

Oct 4, 2011, 3:36:13 PM10/4/11
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Paulo

> working at the 'dead software department'
;-)
>I've managed to change the UploadTiddlerPlugin in a way that the cross-domain restriction imposed
> by recent versions of popular browsers is overcomed. I'm leaving the
> changed code athttp://goo.gl/4bKbXhoping that someone can test and
> improve it.

I can't improve it - I can however report that it works very well !!!!
For several months I've been unable to upload any TWs to my providers
server - He said I wouldn't be able to save via php any longer.:-(
Your changes to the php - and/or the savetiddlersplugin GETS THE JOB
DONE!!!!

Thank you very much Paulo - you've made my life MUCH easier now!!

Great job - and thumbs up for "keeping TiddlyWiki alive"!!

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

julien23

Oct 5, 2011, 3:12:38 AM10/5/11
to TiddlyWiki
Great Paulo

Do you think you could fix loadTiddlersPlugin as well

It is the same cross-domain restriction issue

Have a nice day

Julien

On Oct 4, 9:36 pm, Måns <humam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Paulo
>

> > working at the 'dead software department'
> ;-)
> >I've managed to change the UploadTiddlerPlugin in a way that the cross-domain restriction imposed
> > by recent versions of popular browsers is overcomed. I'm leaving the
> > changed code athttp://goo.gl/4bKbXhopingthat someone can test and

Paulo Soares

Oct 7, 2011, 7:03:12 PM10/7/11
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Julien,

I'm sorry but I can't go on fixing other plugins. I've posted this here because I hoped that it could contribute to a solution to this cross-domain thing that is affecting TW in various ways. Unfortunately it does not look that it's going to happen.

Cheers,
Paulo Soares