Tag manager like interface for user fields

LordEcthelion

Nov 17, 2022, 7:36:10 AM11/17/22
to TiddlyWiki
I am attempting to copy the $:/TagManager tiddler and tweak it to work for user defined fields instead.

I was able to hack my way through to get a table of all fields but I am not able to understand how to
  • Get the accurate count of tiddlers which have that field (just like TagManager)
  • A clickable list of all tiddlers which have that field (just like TagManager)
I am not sure if this is even achievable. Has anyone tried it and got it to work?

Here is the way, which is most likely incorrect, by which I was able to get the list of fields shown.

<tbody>
<th class="tc-tag-manager-tag">Component</th>
<th>Count</th>
<$list filter="[each[component]get[component]!is[system]sort[]]">
</$list>
</tbody>