[TW5] GitHub Saver error code: 409

FFT

Aug 20, 2019, 2:26:09 PM8/20/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
The built-in GitHub Saver in TW5 (version 5.1.20) is working only on my first save. If I save a second time it gives the following error:

"Error while saving:  XMLHttpRequest error code: 409".

Only way for me to make additional edits and save is to close the tab and reopen it again. I'm using the latest version of Firefox.

Anyone else experience this?

Mohammad

Aug 20, 2019, 11:34:04 PM8/20/19
to TiddlyWiki
See your answer here

Seems turning off autosave and not repeatedly press saving button solves the problem.

By the way, I think this is an issue in TW side! It should prevent concurrent saving!

--Mohammad

FFT

Aug 21, 2019, 2:48:39 AM8/21/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your FAQ and tip about autosave setting. The error still shows up when saving multiple times in the same session.

Hopefully this is a bug that can be fixed in the next version.