Just a template use case

Charlie Veniot

Jan 28, 2023, 2:05:45 PM1/28/23
to TiddlyWiki
In BASIC Anywhere Machine, composite data types are created with the "TYPE" statement.

Semantically speaking, I'm not crazy about the "TYPE" keyword.  After juggling it around in my head a little, I found myself not necessarily loving any of the alternative candidate keywords.

So I decided: the heck with it, I'm setting them all up as alternatives to choose from.

Because they are all the same, I setup a documentation template for the four options, so that each documentation page for each keyword are just specific views of the generic documentation.

So write it once, make it available in different contexts/views: