Bug in TW 5.2.0 in zoomin view.

Siniy-Kit

Oct 28, 2021, 8:52:49 AM10/28/21
to TiddlyWiki
Old TW5 works good. But now it has bad auto scroll while navigating between tiddlers
For example open this tiddler https://tiddlywiki.com/#Filter%20Operators then make zoomin view
Снимок экрана 2021-10-28 154440.png
 then go back to Filter Operators tiddler and press "range"
Снимок экрана 2021-10-28 154716.png

after click you will see this
Снимок экрана 2021-10-28 154853.png

I want to see the top of this tiddler, but it autoscroll to middle. Can we fix this bug?

Siniy-Kit

Nov 7, 2021, 4:40:19 AM11/7/21
to TiddlyWiki
Jeremy, help me please. I want to update my template to  new version, but it works only with zoomin view.

четверг, 28 октября 2021 г. в 15:52:49 UTC+3, Siniy-Kit:

Saq Imtiaz

Nov 7, 2021, 5:51:02 PM11/7/21
to TiddlyWiki
Can you please confirm if this was working in TW v5.1.23?

I have opened an issue on Github:
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/6180

john.edw...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2021, 7:11:52 PM11/7/21
to TiddlyWiki
My V5.1.23 has similar behavior if the target tiddler opening was larger than the viewable window.

Jeremy Ruston

Nov 9, 2021, 11:45:33 AM11/9/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Siniy-Kit

Thanks for the report, I'll investigate.

Best wishes

Jeremy

Jeremy Ruston

Nov 9, 2021, 11:57:29 AM11/9/21
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Siniy-Kit,

I can confirm the problem with v5.2.0. I also checked v5.1.23 and it seems to have the same problem.

Do you know when the problem was introduced? Did it indeed ever work properly?

Best wishes

Jeremy

Soren Bjornstad

Nov 13, 2021, 10:22:07 AM11/13/21
to TiddlyWiki
This issue I was experiencing might be the same thing or related:

Siniy-Kit

Nov 14, 2021, 12:59:21 PM11/14/21
to TiddlyWiki
TW 5.1.21 worked good  https://heeg.ru/shop2_2.html?id=16gDZVsB8FOIxrsFKbkbBNWC37lPUAfKOGf-rCVxeOmY

вторник, 9 ноября 2021 г. в 19:57:29 UTC+3, jeremy...@gmail.com:

Siniy-Kit

Nov 29, 2021, 9:56:35 AM11/29/21
to TiddlyWiki
Here  I have update my TW5 to 5.2.0  template.
if I press back button (previous page) it scrolled to the bottom of the page. May be we can fix it by css styles?

вторник, 9 ноября 2021 г. в 19:57:29 UTC+3, jeremy...@gmail.com:
Hi Siniy-Kit,

Siniy-Kit

Dec 1, 2021, 8:55:31 AM12/1/21
to TiddlyWiki
In TW 5.2.1-prereliase  everything is good. And it is great!

понедельник, 29 ноября 2021 г. в 17:56:35 UTC+3, Siniy-Kit:

Jeremy Ruston

Dec 1, 2021, 9:59:02 AM12/1/21
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Siniy-Kit

In TW 5.2.1-prereliase  everything is good. And it is great!

Excellent news, thanks for your help,

Best wishes

Jeremy

Message has been deleted