Auto-Indentation Plug-in?

Tiddly Novice

Nov 11, 2020, 7:11:17 PM11/11/20
to TiddlyWiki
I was typing HTML stuff in the Tiddler content field to make templates and then I realized that I could go a lot faster if the indentation was done for me. Or at least maintained automatically on line break. Is there a plug-in that does that?

TW Tones

Nov 12, 2020, 1:46:09 AM11/12/20
to TiddlyWiki
Novice,

  • If you install the code mirror plugin(s) it has a setting maintains the indents as you ask when editing. Allows tab and block indent as well.
  • More advanced solutions such as streams do this
  • Saq also has a simple addon just to keep bullet indents maintained (although I have lost the reference)
Tones

David Gifford

Nov 12, 2020, 1:57:56 PM11/12/20
to TiddlyWiki