Comment: Good things on computers deriving from Pāṇini in 4th century BCE

@TiddlyTweeter

Oct 9, 2019, 9:10:41 AM10/9/19
to TiddlyWiki
I'm not sure if this is offtopic. Probably not.

I'm very interersted in Pāṇini from 4th century BCE who, for Sanskrit, developed a method that eventually seriously fed into "Railroad Diagrams".

I often wonder if we might use Railroad Diagrams much more?

Its a very compact method to depict logical relationships and loops.

Annotation 2019-10-09 150821.jpg

TT

@TiddlyTweeter

Oct 9, 2019, 9:15:10 AM10/9/19
to TiddlyWiki
Repeat for email users.

TonyM

Oct 9, 2019, 5:56:56 PM10/9/19
to TiddlyWiki
TT

I thought I could use them more to. I went to write a set of common pseudo code or syntax statements but it always seemed like hard labor.

Perhaps some nice examples to inspire its use would help.

There are other diagramming tools available but I do not have a favorite yet.

Tony