[TW5] Can I use percents in the Story and Sidebar width?

Chuck R.

Apr 20, 2016, 2:15:44 PM4/20/16
to TiddlyWiki

I'd like the width of the story and sidebar to be relative to the browser window width. Sometimes I make the browser window wider, sometimes I need the browser skinnier. Can I put percents in some of the settings in the image?

Mat

Apr 20, 2016, 2:25:49 PM4/20/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hmmm... do you have any wild guesses what might be a good idea to do before asking? ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

Chuck R.

Apr 20, 2016, 2:51:27 PM4/20/16
to TiddlyWiki

Well, here are the settings I used. I only changed the settings in the red box. It seems to work well so far.

Mat

Apr 20, 2016, 5:15:20 PM4/20/16
to TiddlyWiki
You might also want to check out vh and vw units if you don't know about them (example site)

<:-)