Possibility of "Swipe right to close tiddler" on phones?

Lishuo Lin

Jan 3, 2020, 11:33:26 PM1/3/20
to TiddlyWiki
When I browse my TiddlyWiki website on my iPhone. I found it bothering when I have always need to scroll up to the title, then press the "X" icon to close one tiddler.
When I tried to swiping right to close one tiddler, I always go back to the another website I viewed before.

It seems to be more user friendly if a gesture such as "swipe to close one tiddler" is available in the option.
Just giving a suggestion.

Mat

Jan 4, 2020, 9:03:03 AM1/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Brilliant idea! And, interestingly, there is an animation when one does click the close button, that visually swoops it left(!) off screen so it's almost as if it we're already telling people that it is. IMO swiping left rather than right makes more sense because on the right there's the sidebar on bigger screens.

Do note that with the Ctrlpanel > Appearance > ThemeTweaks ... Sticky titles will make the title row, including the buttons, to stick to top of screen so you don't have to scroll. Assuming you're using a browser that features css Sticky.

<:-)

Jan

Jan 10, 2020, 7:01:28 PM1/10/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
This  is possible with the TiddlyTouch plugins by burningTreeC. But will have to swip within the Tiddler not from the border, because going back in history is browserbehaviour.
cheers Jan