Re: [tiddlyweb] Problem with the text-slicer plugin from the plugin repository. Dom-parser seems to be missing?

Jeremy Ruston

Apr 11, 2017, 12:36:22 PM4/11/17
to tidd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Måns

Apologies for the unclear error message. You need to also install the xmldom plugin in order for text-slicer to work properly,

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On 11 Apr 2017, at 17:35, Måns <huma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi TwWizards (@jermolene in particular)

I installed $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/text-slicer from the plugin library.
When reloading the wiki I get this error message:
Error executing boot module $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/text-slicer/modules/slicer.js: "Cannot find module named '$:/plugins/tiddlywiki/xmldom/dom-parser' required by module '$:/plugins/tiddlywiki/text-slicer/modules/slicer.js', resolved to $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/xmldom/dom-parser" undefined

and the plugin doesn't work - except showing new error messages when you click the slicer button in the tiddler toolbar.

I'm using an empty TW document ver 5.1.13.

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

Måns

Apr 11, 2017, 12:39:34 PM4/11/17
to TiddlyWeb
Hi Jeremy

Sorry for posting my question in the wrong forum - and not beeing quick enough to delete it again.
I posted it in the TiddlyWiki forum too...

Thank you for answering :-)

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

chris...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2017, 12:43:08 PM4/11/17
to TiddlyWeb
On Tue, 11 Apr 2017, Måns wrote:

> Sorry for posting my question in the wrong forum - and not beeing quick
> enough to delete it again.

Here I was getting all excited that something was happening in the
tiddlyweb side of the tiddlyverse.

--
Chris Dent http://burningchrome.com/
[...]