saving tiddlers download dialog

Geert Geurts

Apr 18, 2016, 4:52:07 AM4/18/16
to TiddlyWeb
Hallo All,
I'm new to tiddlyweb, did the installation, installed some plugins, all fine and dandy. But now when I try to create a new tiddler and after finishing saving this tiddler, download dialogbox pops up asking me what I want to do with the file "tiddlers.wiki".
This request should stay on the serverside I guess but I have no idea why it pops up to the client...

Eventually even when I create a complete new instance using twinstance DIRNAME, then cd DIRNAME and twanager server I get this pop up.
What am I missing here?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Geert

Geert Geurts

Apr 18, 2016, 7:32:46 AM4/18/16
to TiddlyWeb
Some extra info:
tiddlywebwiki Version: 0.69.0
tiddlyweb Version: 2.4.2
tiddlywiki core code Version: 2.8.1

Thanks!

Best regards,
Geert

chris...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2016, 8:49:38 AM4/21/16
to TiddlyWeb
I'm not sure. It works for me. Here's what I did:

* Created a python virtualenv:

virtualenv twenv

* Activated it:

. twenv/bin/activate

* Installed tiddlywebwiki

pip install -U tiddlywebwiki

* Created a new instance

twinstance tw

* Changed into that directory

cd tw

* Started the tiddlyweb server

twanager server

* opened my browser to the front page

open http://0.0.0.0:8080/

and sas "bags" and "recipes" listed.

* Opened the wiki at the default recipes

http://0.0.0.0:8080/recipes/default/tiddlers.wiki

* Created a new tiddler, changed the title, changed the body,
clicked done. Tiddler was saved.

Is there something different about how you are loading your
tiddlywiki file?

--
Chris Dent http://burningchrome.com/
[...]

Birgit Ducarroz

Apr 22, 2016, 4:05:22 AM4/22/16
to TiddlyWeb
Hi Geert,
I have the same problem, but accepted that fact. So thank you for posting this question, I would also be happy to make disappear the popup.