[TWC] Question regarding double-clicking the buttons

whatever

Mar 20, 2016, 6:41:22 AM3/20/16
to TiddlyWeb
Hi!

When using buttons generated via createTiddlyButton or slider "buttons" (slider macro or the NestedSlidersPlugin variety), I noticed that double-clicking on a button opens the edit mode. I know I can globally disable double-clicking for opening the edit mode by removing the + in front of the editTiddler command in ToolbarCommands tiddler, but I was wondering if there was a way to make just buttons not-sensitive to double-clicking? For example, I have a couple of buttons that toggle things and if I click one twice too fast, ie when I click on the wrong one and want to immediately toggle it back, it opens the edit mode, which can be annoying sometimes.

chris...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2016, 6:42:23 AM3/20/16
to TiddlyWeb
Hi, you probably want the tiddlywiki group for this question, not
tiddlyweb.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tiddlywiki

--
Chris Dent http://burningchrome.com/
[...]

whatever

Apr 11, 2016, 4:08:30 PM4/11/16
to TiddlyWeb
Lol, and I was wondering if I'd actually posted this. It didn't even occur to me that I'd posted to the wrong group.