tiddlySnip121beta-cbr3plus.zip

msg...@symbex.net.au

Oct 7, 2010, 11:55:31 PM10/7/10
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs

DanH

Oct 9, 2010, 1:09:57 PM10/9/10
to TiddlySnip
When I download this file and try to install it, it says:

"Firefox could not install the file at

file:///C:/SetupProgs/TiddlySnip/tiddlySnip121beta-cbr3plus.xpi

because: Not a valid install package
-207"

If Google Docs corrupted the file, you can use the following to upload
it:

I have an account at FileDen (http://www.fileden.com/account.php?
action=login) that I use for file sharing.
Use "capoolshark" for username and "forsharing" as password. They will
present you with lots of ads, but you can then bypass them by going
directly to

http://www.fileden.com/account.php?action=login for login
http://www.fileden.com/upload.php for uploading
http://www.fileden.com/myfiles.php to see your account

UN: capoolshark
PW: forsharing

Also, when I try to look at the contents with WinRAR, it gives me the
message:
"C:/SetupProgs/TiddlySnip/tiddlySnip121beta-cbr3plus.xpi
The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"