Weekly Update 2018-02-26

zhangyanqing

Feb 28, 2018, 2:36:39 AM2/28/18
to TiDB user group
Weekly update in TiDB

Last two weeks, we landed 27 PRs in the TiDB repositories.

Added

Fixed

Improved

Weekly update in TiKV and PD

Last two weeks, we landed 13 PRs in the TiKV and PD repositories.

Added

Fixed

Improved

Great News

TiDB 1.1 Beta Release Notes
On February 24, 2018, TiDB 1.1 Beta is released. This release has great improvement in MySQL compatibility, SQL optimization, stability, and performance.
 Click here to read full release notes.

Good Readings

Bringing TiKV to Rust Devroom at FOSDEM 2018
At the crack of dawn on February 1, I landed in Brussels, Belgium, for the first time in my life. The goal of my trip wasn’t to taste the local cuisine, tour world-famous museums, or grab a pint of the local brew (though I ended up doing all those things anyway). It was to deliver a talk three days later at “FOSDEM 2018 Rust Devroom” about our experience at PingCAP using Rust to build TiKV, a distributed transactional Key-Value storage engine.
Click here to read full article.