$250.00 Deposit Towards - Troutbitten Fly Fishing Trip Nov. 15th Need to Know By Tomorrow Nov. 11th

Tom F

Nov 10, 2021, 6:11:24 PM11/10/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hello TPFR Folks
I have a reservation to fish with Domenick Swentosky of Troutbitten.  I can’t go for family health reasons. I need to find a substitute for Monday Nov 15th (would need to get there Sunday Night - State College PA) or forfeit the trip altogether. I put down a despot of $250.00. The balance that is owed $300.00 plus tip. Domenick specializes in tightline nymph fishing with a Mono Rig. Anyway if someone can use my spot AND come up with the balance plus a tip let me know and we can organize it with Domenick. Sorry for the short notice. I will gladly give my $250.00 to you and a friend to go fish.

Please let me know ASAP.  I have to let Domenick know by tomorrow evening.