Beer tie - Monday night, 8 Nov

Regan Burmeister

Nov 7, 2021, 8:09:03 PM11/7/21
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Well this one of those strange months where we have two Mondays before having two Sundays, and thus we are having our Beer tie before having our Casting Church.

Agenda:
Socializing
Telling fishing stories (and lies)
Fly tying
Eating and some beer drinking

The address is  2800 Clarendon Blvd #850, Arlington, VA 22201
We will be in the upstairs location at the grill. The grill is right across Clarendon Blvd from the Orvis store. There is a parking garage right next door on North Fillmore St.

Covid safety: Recognize that we are in a social situation, and many will be eating and drinking, and so many will be unmasked. Right now, there is no requirement by Colony Grill or Virginia to be masked. However, if you are ill or suspect you might be, please respect the health of others and rest up at home. The Beer Ties are monthly so there will be other opportunities to participate.