CASTING CHURCH - Sun 13 Nov

Regan Burmeister

Nov 1, 2022, 6:45:55 PM11/1/22
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
We will have our casting get together on Sunday, 13 Nov at Fletcher's Cove from 8am to 11am.

This Church will be free form, just working on whatever people would like.

Additionally, we will work on FFI Casting Skills challenges for anyone interested.

Come on out, whether you are a novice, intermediate, or advanced caster, it is all fun to work on solving casting problems and casting challenges, particularly for shad.
If you are just getting started, this is a great way to meet people who can help.  There will be casting instructors on hand.
If you are preparing for an upcoming trip and looking to re-fresh your casting skills, this is a great opportunity.

Regan

Owen Williams

Nov 2, 2022, 4:32:36 PM11/2/22
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
For the FFI Casting Skills Challenge, there are a couple of us who are able to confirm your passing the "Bronze" level if you wanted to be official about it. But more importantly, these are strong foundational skills for any angler to develop.

Best,
Owen

Owen Williams

Nov 13, 2022, 12:05:53 PM11/13/22
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Great job today casting in difficult conditions!

I wanted to share a couple of useful roll cast videos for David and Anna in hopes it comes in handy for their upcoming trip on relatively small water with tight quarters:

Best,
Owen