cobia on fly

Wayne MacMasters

Sep 2, 2021, 8:32:33 AM9/2/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hello everyone.  I just found this group on-line and joined today.  I am a fly fishing guide in Hampton Virginia.  I run cobia on fly charters in the summer and early fall.  My company is called Tidewater on the Fly and my website is Tidewateronthefly.com.  Our cobia fishery is excellent right now in the lower bay as the cobia are schooling up to leave for the winter.  I am booked through the end of next week but have openings the week of September 13.  If I can help anyone feel free to contact me directly or on my website.  I also have an excellent big speckled trout fishery in late fall to the end of the year.
I look forward to joining in on more conversations.  Thank you for your consideration.
Respectfully,
Capt. Wayne MacMasters