NCC-TU and TPFR Present IF4: International Fly Fishing Film Festival

Andrew R

Oct 25, 2022, 3:16:36 PM10/25/22
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
IF4_2022_Insta.png

TPFR and NCC-TU present the International Fly Fishing Film Festival, November 2nd @ Patagonia in Old Town Alexandria! All proceeds to benefit NCC-TU and TPFR.

Tickets sales are live now and can be found at the link below. We’ll have a number of door prizes and Patagonia is providing beer and artisan popcorn, so be sure not to miss out!

Tickets: https://www.showclix.com/event/if42022alexandriava

Sizzle Reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmNH6iEBnDE

Owen Williams

Oct 26, 2022, 7:17:02 AM10/26/22
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Thanks for the heads-up, Andrew.

On another note, I'm really enjoying the Fly Fish Forever podcast you've produced with FFI. Great guests take us from the headwaters to the blue water in the Chesapeake watershed.

Best,
Owen Williams

Andrew R

Oct 26, 2022, 10:41:59 AM10/26/22
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Thanks Owen!

For anyone interested, FFI is producing a podcast: Fly Fish Forever. Season I is hosted by yours truly and focused on the Chesapeake Bay Watershed. Can be found on all major podcast platforms. We'll have a new host and new topic for season II, more to come.

Tight Lines,

Andrew