Re: {Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders} Abridged summary of tidal-potomac-fly-rodders@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 3 topics

Owen Williams

Oct 15, 2022, 7:41:10 AM10/15/22
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
For anyone looking for additional casting practice, I’ve found the Goose Creek Casting Club, which meets on the third Sunday of the month at Windmill Park in Ashburn, to be very welcoming as well.

Happy to supply anyone with details, and they’re on Facebook.

Best,
Owen

On Sat, Oct 15, 2022 at 7:11 AM <tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Thomas Radman <radman...@gmail.com>: Oct 15 03:01AM -0700

My kid has a tournament close to Lock 22 giving me a few hours to kill
between matches. Is there a good spot that I can wade-in and get some
casts in? Advice on good flies to use?
Thanks!
...more
Thomas Radman <radman...@gmail.com>: Oct 15 03:00AM -0700

My kid has a tournament close to Lock 22. Is there a good spot that I can
wade-in and get some casts in? Advice on good flies to use?
...more
Owen Williams <eowill...@gmail.com>: Oct 14 04:42AM -0700

That's awesome, Roxanne. Thanks for the details!

On Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 10:13:40 AM UTC-4 roxanne...@gmail.com
wrote:

...more
Roxanne Vezzetti <roxanne...@gmail.com>: Oct 14 08:41AM -0400

Hi Owen, how does one write privately? Makes sense not to annoy the whole group with some things.
I’d love to join another casting group. Ann lives in Pennsylvania so she is unlikely to come but ...more

Phil Watt

Oct 15, 2022, 12:28:48 PM10/15/22
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Owen,
Please let me know what time they meet, as I may try and join them tomorrow.
Thanks
Phil

--
http://www.tpfr.org