Northern Virginia TU Virtual Meeting Tonight

Rob Snowhite

Sep 2, 2021, 12:15:21 PM9/2/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
This month's Chapter Meeting will be hosted on Zoom and will begin promptly at 7:30 pm.

NOTE: The Northern Virginia Chapter had anticipated beginning having open, in-person meetings.  However, , we will continue to meet only online until 2022 due to the increased danger from the newest Covid strain.

Our speaker this evening will be Seth Coffman. Ten years later after he first spoke at the firehouse, Seth returns to speak to us, this time online, about his incredible work in the Shenandoah Valley.  Many problems still remain with the N. Fork of the Shenandoah, like the current algae bloom.  Seth will speak about that and other broader issues.  If you enjoy fishing the N. Fork, this meeting is essential.

Please join us.

To participate in the meeting you must register by clicking here

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. You will need the confirmation number to join the meeting.

Go Buckeyes