CASTING CHURCH - Sun 9 Oct

89 wyświetleń

Regan Burmeister

nieprzeczytany,
5 paź 2022, 21:24:015.10.2022
do tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
We will have our casting get together on Sunday, 9 Oct at Fletcher's Cove from 8am to 11am.

This Church will be free form, just working on whatever people would like.

Additionally, we will work on FFI Casting Skills challenges for anyone interested.

Unfortunately, I won't be in attendance. If the weather holds that it is, I should be in the lower Chesapeake Bay.

Come on out, whether you are a novice, intermediate, or advanced caster, it is all fun to work on solving casting problems and casting challenges, particularly for shad.
If you are just getting started, this is a great way to meet people who can help.  There will be casting instructors on hand.
If you are preparing for an upcoming trip and looking to re-fresh your casting skills, this is a great opportunity.

Regan

Regan Burmeister

nieprzeczytany,
8 paź 2022, 16:28:388.10.2022
do tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Turns out trip to the lower Bay is canceled.

I will be there tomorrow.

Regan

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---

Owen Williams

nieprzeczytany,
9 paź 2022, 12:41:209.10.2022
do Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Great to see so many old friends, new faces, and so much improvement this morning. Thanks for coming out!

Tight lines for those who have trips booked in the coming days and weeks.

Best,
Owen

William Widdoes

nieprzeczytany,
11 paź 2022, 16:00:0811.10.2022
do Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Thanks Regan and Owen! Hopefully putting my new and improved Snap T to good use shortly.
"Knife fighting in a phone booth!"

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż