BEER TIE - Mon 14 Nov

Regan Burmeister

Nov 1, 2022, 6:46:50 PM11/1/22
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
The Monday following Casting Church, Monday 14 November will be our Beer-Tie at Colony Grill.

Come on out and meet your fellow anglers, bring your fly tying material and your fly tying questions.

Bring your fish stories.  Also, we will have a few raffles for some fly rods, reels, fishing equipment.  I will post pictures of the gear this weekend.

Festivities begin at 7pm.

Board meeting at 6pm for TPFR board members.

See you there.  Yes, I will be there,  Regan

Rob Snowhite

Nov 2, 2022, 12:58:28 PM11/2/22
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I’ve been asked to tie a wood sculpin at the learning table. If you have any requests for fly tying patterns or techniques you want to learn be sure to speak up.

See you all next week.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood_River_sculpin

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2022, at 6:46 PM, Regan Burmeister <rega...@gmail.com> wrote: