VA musky guide

brad dreisbach

Oct 30, 2021, 4:15:17 PM10/30/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
can anyone recommend a musky guide. preferably new river. thanks.

Jeffrey Silvan

Oct 30, 2021, 4:21:22 PM10/30/21
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I don’t know about the New River, but Matt Miles out of Lynchburg area is awesome.

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---

Lane Thurgood

Oct 30, 2021, 4:22:54 PM10/30/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Never fished with him. Have met him and chatted with him. You're talking Blane Chocklett territory!

Fly Fish

Oct 30, 2021, 5:59:18 PM10/30/21
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Matt Reilly fly fishing. He knows the NEW.

tperkins

Nov 3, 2021, 9:25:33 AM11/3/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Blane and Matt are both great.

Christopher Kent

Nov 4, 2021, 9:31:47 AM11/4/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I have had a great time with Blue Ridge Musky each time I have gone. Going again this year.

Gregg DiSalvo

Nov 4, 2021, 2:17:15 PM11/4/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
BRM gets into loads on the James.  He is mainly gear, but does fly as well and seems to put both on fish.  If I were to go out with a guide, I'd try Blue Ridge or Blane.

brad dreisbach

Feb 11, 2022, 3:21:35 PM2/11/22
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
ended up fishing with matt reilly earlier this week. caught my first ever musky. thanks for the suggestion, matt was great. also caught a couple very nice rainbows in the holsten.