Volunteer for August 4MR Kids Fishing Event

Daniel Lazenby

Jul 29, 2021, 1:01:22 PM7/29/21
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
TPFR's,
Our volunteers made the July 4MR Kids Fishing Event a resounding success. Let's make the August event as successful as the July event.

I'm seeking your assistance with staffing the second of the two summer Arlandria area youth program Kids Fishing Day events sponsored by the Four Mile Run Conservatory Foundation. On behalf of TPFR, I'm rounding up volunteers to assist with the August event. The event is scheduled for:
  • Friday, August 13, from 10 am-noon: Community Lodgings (grades 3-6, ~10 kids fishing)
Send me your contact information if you can support this event. I'll provide event coordination information about 7 days before the event.

Daniel Lazenby
TPFR - Community Service Chair

Josepha Hendler

Aug 11, 2021, 9:05:25 AM8/11/21
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hey Daniel,

Do you think you can get the name of the rods and reels they were using for the kids at the last event? They were great and I wanted to get some for my nieces and nephews.

Thanks, Josie
--
http://www.tpfr.org
---

Daniel Lazenby

Aug 12, 2021, 5:42:52 PM8/12/21
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Josie Yes I will

Daniel

We're all stories in the end, just make it a good one.
Devin K., Virginia