TPFR Long Sleeve Shirts

Misha Gill

Jul 3, 2024, 5:00:49 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hi Everybody,

Great news! We have new shirts on offer for purchase!! They are intentionally in "bass green" color, and the material is a tri-blend of poly, cotton, and rayon. The hand feel is awesome, and they are very lightweight - not a hoodie thickness, more like a t-shirt/sun shirt thickness. Shirts are available in sizes Small to XXL for Men and Women's Small Medium and Large. Women's shirts are in "Gray Frost" color. Price is $30 per shirt. Email me if you want to reserve a size, or come to beer tie next Monday to pick one up. Please support TPFR by buying our merch!!!

TPFR Hoodie 2024-07-03.jpg
20240628_181912.jpg
20240628_181923.jpg

Greg Feder

Jul 4, 2024, 12:04:40 PM (yesterday) Jul 4
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
These look awesome, Misha!  What size are you modeling and what size do you normally wear?

Cheers,

-- Greg

Sent from my iPhone

--
http://www.tpfr.org
---

Misha Gill

Jul 4, 2024, 1:16:47 PM (yesterday) Jul 4
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
The shirts are true to size. I'm a medium and I'm wearing a medium. Sorry, should have mentioned that!

Also i mis- identified the date of the next beer tie. It's on the 15th instead of the 8th because it's always after casting church and casting church is the second Sunday of every month. Because the second Sunday and the second Monday are separated this month, beer tie moves.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tidal-potomac-fly-rodders/FD506FA4-90D2-4F0D-8B22-F5E0661A82A4%40yahoo.com.

Wayne van Rooyen

4:12 PM (1 hour ago) 4:12 PM
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Misha,

I'll definitely take one.

Depending on manufacturer I'm often between a Med or Large so will say Medium for now and ask if I can swap out to a Large if necessary (if there are extras available to do so Monday evening).

Thanks
Wayne