Podcast - Late Summer Smallmouth Tips w/ Colby Trow

Brian Hepler

Aug 12, 2021, 7:49:26 AM8/12/21
to Tidal Fly Rodders, Brian Hepler
Just a quick heads-up!

For those who enjoy chasing sm bass on the fly, this is an excellent podcast!

Best,
Brian
 +++++++

Late Summer Smallmouth Tips, with Colby Trow
The Orvis Fly-Fishing Podcast

This week my guest is Colby Trow [38:08] of Mossy Creek Fly Fishing, one of the best smallmouth bass anglers I know. Colby talks about successful techniques in catching these critters in late summer, when they can be harder to catch than earlier in the season. The good news is that it's one of the best times to catch them on a surface fly like a popper or hair bug, which is always the most fun.

Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-orvis-fly-fishing-podcast/id278930814?i=1000531213113

Sent from my iPhone