[invite] g0v.london Civic Hacknight Pil0t on 26th Oct.

Yun Chen

Oct 24, 2022, 11:58:41 AM10/24/22
to TICTeC, Patrick Connolly
Hi lovely civic tech people,

I hope this email finds you well. Some g0vers are going to host an offline meetup this Wednesday in London. It is an invitation to whoever wants to know more about g0v community and to build civic tech solutions together on site. Anyone from any background is welcomed as we need diverse professions to tackle social problems.

⏰Time: 6:30 pm- 9:30 pm, 26 Oct. Wednesday, 2022
📍Location: Newspeak House, 133 Bethnal Green Rd, London, UK
🙌 Event page: https://www.meetup.com/g0v-london/events/289213605/

Please come or invite your friends in the UK. Hoping to see some of you and a great start of g0v.london Civic Hacknight. We hope to organize a hybrid event once we have the capacity to do so. You are more than welcomed to join co-organizing,
- Slack channel: #london-hacknight (Join g0v Slack at https://join.g0v.tw)
- Event organizing notes: https://hackmd.io/qc9zATBqSPyFF4ZDwzKxFg

Happy hacking.

Cheers,