Call for Proposal for g0v Summit 2024 Ends in 10 Days

pm5

Dec 1, 2023, 10:26:03 AM12/1/23
to pop...@googlegroups.com, CivicTechFest, tictecby...@googlegroups.com, alavete...@googlegroups.com, O...@dgroups.org
(Apologies for cross-posting.)

Dear all,

I want to remind you that the call for proposals for g0v Summit 2024 will be closing in just 10 days.

g0v Summit is one of the major civic hacking gatherings held in the Asia-Pacific region, and the next edition is scheduled to take place in May 4 to May 5, 2024, in Taipei, Taiwan. We are currently accepting proposals for presentations and discussions at the conference.

If you are interested in participating, please submit your proposal by December 10. You can do so by visiting https://summit2024.g0v.tw/brd/2024/?lng=en.

The themes of g0v Summit 2024 include:
  • “Nerd politics” vs. digital governance
  • Data, AI, and community collaboration
  • Grassroots, open, polycentric, and communal responses to political and technological authoritarianism
  • Digital infrastructure grounded in empathy, inclusiveness, and plurality
  • Convergence of technology and social issues
It's been 3 years since the last g0v Summit, so we are very excited about the potential conversations and collaborations that will take place. We look forward to seeing you next year in Taiwan.

Should you have any questions, please contact me or the summit workgroup at me...@summit.g0v.tw.

Best regards,

Pomin Wu
Chair of g0v Summit 2024 workgroup