I need your assistance

Mariam Avakova

Jun 28, 2024, 7:41:11 PMJun 28

I hope this message finds you well. I feel a bit shy, but I wish to take a step I haven't taken before because of my mature and pure goal to be able to study at the Hertie School! I am in the process of deciding whether to give up or not, which is why I am trying alternative approaches.

I am a passionate young professional from Georgia and have been granted a 50% scholarship for the Master of Public Policy (MPP) program at the prestigious Hertie School in Berlin. This opportunity is a dream come true, but I still need financial assistance to cover the remaining 50% of my expenses.

Here are two platforms where you can support, either by sharing or with a small donation if you are able:

BetterPlace (Preferred): www.betterplace.me/unterstuetze-mariams-weg-an-die-hertie-school

or GoFundMe: gofund.me/db677d51

All the best,
Mariam
--
Mariam Avakova
https://twitter.com/MAvakova

A good beginning makes a good ending.

Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune (Jim Rohn )