Hi from Tbilisi🇬🇪, Do you have 1 minute⁉️

Mariam Avakova

Jul 11, 2024, 7:58:09 PM (11 days ago) Jul 11
Hi from Tbilisi🇬🇪, Do you have 1 minute⁉️

If you read this post,👇 you have a unique opportunity to invest in education🎒📚 and positively impact the life of a talented individual- It's me ⭐ With healthy ambitions and a passion for 🎓Master of public policy, I am determined to make my dream of studying at the Hertie School in Berlin🇩🇪 a reality. However, I need your support to achieve this goal.

💡Would you be interested and able to contribute to my education crowdfunding campaign⁉️
You can choose between two platforms,👇 one based in Germany and the other in the
USA. I prefer the German platform.

🇺🇸USA: [GoFund.me] https://gofund.me/a3b09762

🇩🇪Germany: [BetterPlace]
https://www.betterplace.me/unterstuetze-mariams-weg-an-die-hertie-school

💚⭐ Thank you for considering my request.
Warm regards,
Mariam

ℹ In today's political climate, Georgia urgently requires leaders nurtured by institutions like Hertie School, capable of thriving in dynamic and diverse communities. This is why I am reaching out to businesses to secure adequate financial support, which is not merely about funding my education but also about unlocking my potential to drive sustainable change on a global scale.

--
Mariam Avakova
https://twitter.com/MAvakova

A good beginning makes a good ending.

Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune (Jim Rohn )