Fwd: Docker Weekly #177: March 8th, 2017

g.ca...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017, 3:54:47 PM3/8/17
to Tici...@googlegroups.com
Ragazzi ve la foto questa potrebbe essere una buona notizia

Inviato da iPhone

(Inizio messaggio inoltrato)

Rinvia-Da: <g.ca...@outlook.com>
Da: Docker Team <doc...@info.docker.com>
Data: 8 marzo 2017 21:50:19 CET
A: "g.ca...@outlook.com" <g.ca...@outlook.com>
Oggetto: Docker Weekly #177: March 8th, 2017
Rispondi a: "hac...@docker.com" <hac...@docker.com>

To view this email as a web page, click here

Subscribe to Docker Weekly

logo
Welcome to  Docker Weekly a newsletter with the latest content on    Docker and a list of upcoming events.

Announcing Docker Enterprise Edition

In case you missed it last week, we announced Docker Enterprise Edition (EE), a new version of the Docker platform optimized for business-critical deployments. Docker EE is supported by Docker Inc., is available on certified operating systems and cloud providers and runs certified Containers and Plugins from Docker Store. Docker EE is available in three tiers: Basic comes with the Docker platform, support and certification, and Standard and Advanced tiers add advanced container management (Docker Datacenter) and Docker Security Scanning.

For consistency, we are also renaming the free Docker products to Docker Community Edition (CE) and adopting a new lifecycle and time-based versioning scheme for both Docker EE and CE. Today’s Docker CE and EE 17.03 release is the first to use the new scheme. Learn More

Introducing the Docker Certification Program for Infrastructure, Plugins and Containers

In conjunction with the introduction of Docker Enterprise Edition (EE), we are excited to announce the Docker Certification Program and availability of partner technologies through Docker Store. A vibrant ecosystem is a sign of a healthy platform and by providing a program that aligns Docker’s commercial platform with the innovation coming from our partners; we are collectively expanding choice for customers investing in the Docker platform.

The Docker Certification Program is designed for both technology partners and enterprise customers to recognize Containers and Plugins that excel in quality, collaborative support and compliance. Docker Certification is aligned to the available Docker EE infrastructure and gives enterprises a trusted way to run more technology in containers with support from both Docker and the publisher. Learn More.

divider
divider

Articles, Blogs, Tutorials, Slides and Videos

From dotCloud to Docker by Jérôme Petazzoni

InfraKit and Docker Swarm Mode: A Fault-Tolerant and Self-Healing Cluster by David Chung

containerd summit recap: slides, videos and meeting notes by Michael Crosby

Swarm Mode with Fleet Management and Collaboration now in public beta, powered by Docker Cloud by Borja Burgos

Docker Draws Distinctions Between Enterprise and Community Editions
 by Swapnil Bhartiya

Couchbase Meets .Net Core and Docker by Laura Czajkowski

A Docker Swarm Bramble on a Clusterhat by Niels Dommerholt

Scoping AWS IAM roles to Docker containers by Ryan Lane

Testing Scripts in a Docker Container by Timothy Britton

Setup docker swarm cluster [video] by dutchakdev

Moving my HTTP website to HTTPS using LetsEncrypt, HAProxy and Docker by Jonathan Kosgei

Why I'm Leaving Kubernetes for Swarm by Jonathan Kosgei

Continuous Delivery With Docker Datacenter by Mahmut Aydın

Build a Lightweight Dev Rig for Running Windows Docker Containers by Elton Stoneman

Docker Tip: Docker Remote API by Mano Marks

3 Tricks for Mastering Docker with Python by Anthony Shaw

Dissecting a Docker Container Image by Jamie Duncan

Continuous Delivery with Docker Enterprise Edition by Mehmet Ali Aydın

Docker and Windows: The State of the Union [slides] by Elton Stoneman

In Pursuit of a Tinier Binary-(Er) by Daniel Finneran

Get Started Running Laravel in a Docker Container by Neo Ighodaro

Dockerizing LEMP Stack with Docker-Compose on Ubuntu by How to Forge
divider

Upcoming Events

Official Docker Training Courses

March 16th: Docker Meetup Birthday #4 Celebration at TBA (Rio de Janerio, Brazil)

divider

We're hiring!

Are you convinced that Docker is the future of lightweight virtualization, fast and easy application deployment? Then join the Docker team! Follow this link to find out about all our job openings.

Learn more about Docker

Docker, Inc.
144 Townsend Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Connect with us:

© Docker 2016
You have received this email because you signed up to receive information and offers from the Docker ®.
If you would like to be excluded from further e-mail communications, unsubscribe here.