Copy and Pasting on Ti-83+

Jay

May 8, 2007, 8:44:28 PM5/8/07
to TI-Calculators
Is it possible to copy and paste in the program editor (either from
the same program or from program to program)?

nate

Jun 13, 2007, 5:46:43 PM6/13/07
to TI-Calculators
no, not to my knowledge

Nathan K. Ladwig (Netham45)

Jun 15, 2007, 3:23:07 PM6/15/07
to tic...@googlegroups.com
no, the only utility that I know of that does this is an old version of Omnicalc.

--Nathan Ladwig

nate

Jun 16, 2007, 8:46:46 AM6/16/07
to TI-Calculators
yea, now that you mention it, it does, but i could never get it to
work.

Brandon Beiler

Jan 11, 2013, 10:09:14 AM1/11/13
to tic...@googlegroups.com
The only way I know is to go to the end of the program, then hit "2nd","STO>" (this will select RCL). the hit the prgm button, scroll to EXEC, then select the program from which the code is from, The hit enter. This will paste the whole code program into your current program. Then you have to delete the unwanted code. You cant paste the same program into the same program (eg. working in TEST, you cant coopy the code from program TEST). however, you could create a seperate program, copy in the whole code from the wanted program (eg. TEST as i mentioned before) then go back to your wanted program and paste in the code from the new program you just created. And again, delete away the unwanted code. unless of course you want to copy in the Entire program code. Thats all I got.

Talia Goodman

Jan 15, 2013, 12:04:19 PM1/15/13
to tic...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much! I was looking for a way to copy and paste programs and this is exactly what I needed! Much obliged!

Nathan K. Ladwig (Netham45)

Jun 16, 2007, 11:21:36 PM6/16/07
to tic...@googlegroups.com
nor could I. I only tried for about 5 minutes though.

On 6/16/07, nate <smartg...@gmail.com> wrote:

yea, now that you mention it, it does, but i could never get it to
work.

--Nathan Ladwig

Dave Slomer

May 21, 2017, 10:17:12 AM5/21/17
to TI-Calculators
Wrong

Dave Slomer

May 21, 2017, 10:17:33 AM5/21/17
to TI-Calculators
Yes

Dave Slomer

May 21, 2017, 10:22:56 AM5/21/17
to TI-Calculators
Put the cursor where you want the code to be inserted,
press 2nd STO (which is RCL),
press PRGM,
cursor over to Exec and press Enter, and select the program and press Enter.