In Inconvenient Truth

Judie Q

Mar 22, 2007, 2:11:33 AM3/22/07
to sin...@hotmail.com
Hi! Dear,

向你推荐一部纪录片,无论你是一位多么出色的商人、银行家、学者、教授、IT工作人
士、艺术家,请你缓一缓脚步,在这周就购买《难以忽视的真相》的DVD光盘或从网络
下载,与你的家人共同观看。

我印象最深刻的感受是,在法国遇到有史以来最炎热夏季的年份-2003年,地中海沿岸
及巴黎的白天气温高达42~45度,而且那时在巴黎大部分民宅及旅馆都不安装空调。我
在同年8月的两周内旅行了巴黎-北京-上海-桂林-广州-中东某国-巴黎等城市,每个城
市都历经了有史以来的高温天气。在六年前我去过普吉岛、PP岛和乌敏岛,现在再去已
发现海水已经吐食了两至三米长度的海滩。

按纪录片里的话所述:由于近代应用科技的发展,人类在短短50年间,走尽了人类历史
几千年的路。

我们在忙碌地工作、生活、结婚、生育、养育、成长、工作、生活、结婚再生育……那
究竟是为了什么?或许是我们的个体太渺小,看不清自己在地球的位置和重心。在奥斯
陆遇到一位美国的中学教师,告诉我80%的美国人并没有领取美国护照,只有身份证或
驾照,80%的美国人没有出过国门,就像井底之蛙,只生活在自己的城镇、社区、家和
办公室,如同大部分中国人和新加坡人一样。

新加坡国立大学的一位硕士毕业的朋友对我说过:“不要了解太多、看透太多,只会让
自己更痛苦,我们现在的生活已经很苦闷,不是么?”也许他是对的,庆幸的是我们并
不是最痛苦的一代,下一代人会比我们更痛苦,他们的痛苦除了来自工作与生活,人口
与社会的竞争,还有高温、自然灾难及更多更新的传染疾病……

作为一名资深的环保主义者,前美国副总统戈尔在本片中站在一个具有思考深度和令人
注目的方式,向大家展示了大量有关全球变暖给人类带来巨大危害的,无可争议的事实
和信息。

《难以忽视的真相》
中文: http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/f/truth/index.html

不便购买正版的朋友,请先在新浪下载区下载“迅雷”软件(安全级别):
http://down1.tech.sina.com.cn/download/downContent/2004-03-18/9388.shtml

然后再利用迅雷软件下载电影,地址:
http://so.xunlei.com/search?search=%E9%9A%BE%E4%BB%A5%E5%BF%BD%E8%A7%86%E7%9A%84%E7%9C%9F%E7%9B%B8&restype=-1

An Inconvenient Truth

The movie about global warming is titled “An Inconvenient Truth”. It was
made by former Vice-President and presidential candidate, Al Gore. It is
scary how much we are polluting the world and how soon we may have to face
this fact. This is a movie that everyone should see.

English:
http://www.climatecrisis.net/

Name of Referee:

Alan H. Canadian Embassy in Beijing
Bradford Fried Philosopher, Washington D.C., U.S.
Judie Qin Writer and a Member of WWF, Singapore
Etienne L. Student, Université de Paris, France
-----------
Please recommend this movie to your friends, thanks!
请向你更多的朋友、特别是国内的朋友推荐这部电影,谢谢!

Hi Judie,

Ya, I had been very concerned abt these lately too. Infact since before the
IPCC official report on 4th Feb. Some facts showed by th Inconvenient Truth
were said to be debatable and exagerated alittle.

Nevertheless its a very important message. (Al Gore had been nominated for
Nobel I think)

The European government had pushed much on these. While in the US, alot of
technological breakthough were made lately, in particular high-efficiency
Solar Cells, and Electric Cars getting much attention.

I hope Asia countries from China to India to Singapore will place more
importance in these rather than pure Capitalism. European citizens show
alot more concern on these compared to asians, it just shows how backwards
civilizations in asia area, no matter how fast our GDP is growing...isn't
it??

Chk these out, these has regular news on global warming:

http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/
http://environment.guardian.co.uk/climatechange/0,,1822650,00.html

与世界各地的朋友进行交流,免费下载 Live Messenger;
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview