Proteinuria

Ubaidah Bin Haarith

Jun 23, 2011, 7:06:12 AM6/23/11

A patient suffering from Proteinuria wrote & the reply was sent as under :
Due to your Hypertension & fluid retention problems, there is a heavy inflammation in your kidneys, resulting in very high Creatinine & the other disease which you are suffering from is Proteinuria (proteins in urine). I am sure that your heart is also weak by now.

My wife said that your face is PALE & puffy with swelling.

Regardless of whatever medicines you have been taking, you will never have results unless you agree with yourself to follow a STRICT diet which we shall choose for you, it is for your own benefit, we can just request.
  • Stop all animal proteins, including meat, chicken, fish, egg.
  • Stop on-the-shelf dairy products, cheese, creams, ice-creams, etc.
  • Stop all legumes (lentils ~ Daals), only Kala Chana is OK
  • Stop green leafy vegetables, spinach, Saag, etc.
  • Stop all fats, vegetable oils, butter, ghee, only Olive Oil is OK
  • Stop all dried nuts
  • Stop salt
  • Stop refined carbohydrates, white wheat bread, white rice, white sugar, cakes, Spaghetti, noodles, etc.
Because you are taking Linopril, it causes Potassium retention, that is why the doctor asked you for a low Potassium diet, so you have to be careful with fruits high in Potassium.

Now we start with what foods are allowed:

Teaspoon of Frankincense either soaked overnight in water, OR swallowed with a glass of water & honey at empty stomach. Wait for 2 hours & take Plain Barley Soup  in breakfast, you may take cottage cheese (home-made) because all the whey protein is drained out.

At lunch, you can take low Potassium fruit salad made with apples, orange, plums, strawberries, cherries, cucumbers & cabbage, you may take some Plain Barley Soup again. Also, take a teaspoon of date stones powder with a glass of water, it is to protect your heart. Make QUINCE Preserve  in honey & eat 4 tablespoons daily with a Barley Bread at your lunch.

At dinner, take vegetable curry cooked in vegetable oil with Barley Bread , you can rotate the vegetables daily

1    Karela
2    Kaddu
3    Cabbage
4    Green beans
5    Bell peppers
6    Turnips
7    Raddish (Mooli)

Barley Water is so good for you.

Within 30 days of this diet management, you will observe improvement in your kidney function, & once they come back to ROUTINE, you can start some proteins very slowly. Continue with the medicines which you are taking, we have no options else.