RE: Qist al hindi and al bahri

Zil Jeefah ~ ومسجد بذي الجيفة

Aug 3, 2022, 6:40:49 AM8/3/22
to Zil Jeefah ~ ومسجد بذي الجيفة

Assalam o Alaikum,

Yes you can use Qust-al-Hindi, take it with honey as a paste, read its benefits on

https://tibbenabawi.org/healing-by-herbs/herbs-from-seen-to-qaaf/qust-al-bahri

https://tibbenabawi.org/prophets-guidance/diseases-from-p-to-z/pleurisy-that-ul-janb

https://tibbenabawi.org/prophets-guidance/diseases-from-p-to-z/tonsillitis-a-saoot

In today’s world with various factors which accelerate hair fall, it is so difficult to suggest something, but Hijamah on the head helps to reduce further hair loss.

One of the reasons for hair loss è Most of us ignore applying oil in the hair, it is so necessary to keep the hair roots moist; and nothing is more blessed than OLIVE OIL.