Qust-al-Bahri facial mask

Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM

Jun 15, 2022, 5:02:36 AM6/15/22
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
Assalam o Alaikum,

Qust-al-Bahri powder should be mixed with some honey & water (you may add few drops of lemon juice). It should be like a paste that can stay on your face, neither very thin nor so thick. Apply on the face like any other facial mask. And for the duration, I am not sure, please ask your wife, women know it better.

Ibn Al-Qayyam wrote :

وإذا طُلِىَ به الوجهُ معجوناً بالماء والعسل، قَلَعَ الكَلَف
When the face is anointed with Qust that is kneaded with water and honey, they heal the spots that appear on the face.

So mask with honey & water is enough.

Mohamed Sulaiman (sulai...@gmail.com)
Quds al bahri face mask
Assalamuaikum,

Please tell me the ingredients and step by step on how to prepare quds al bahri face mask at home.  And how to apply it and how long?