Healing of Henna

Zatul Riqaa' (ذات الرقاع)

Jun 10, 2024, 2:44:52 AMJun 10
to tibb-e...@googlegroups.com

Assalamo Alaikum,

(Below clip taken from assignment # 9 of our course, “Healing with the blessed herbs of Tibb-e-Nabawi”)

Please read Henna at https://www.tibbenabawi.org/healing-by-herbs/herbs-from-alif-to-raa/henna

This article is the English translation from books of Ibn al-Qayyam & Imam Shamsuddin Zahabi.

Additionally, in the attached file, we have compiled information (on the healing properties of Henna) from three ancient texts authored by Ibn Baitar, Ibn Sina, and Dawood Antaki.

In brief, what we have observed is that Henna has various healing applications, such as :

  • Henna fragmentizes kidney stones & expels them out easily as GRAVEL (in the urine)
  • Henna reduces Gout, Uric acid & urinary tract infections
  • It is a cure for bleeding piles
  • Kills bacteria such as H Pyroli
  • Controls Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding) & Leucorrhoea (diseases common in women)
  • Henna reduces high blood pressure (Hypertension)
  • Helps Diabetic patients by eliminating the urge of frequent urination
  • Given to patients suffering with food poisoning
  • Good for ulcerative Colitis, IBS & peptic ulcers
  • Best for drying the wounds, kills fungus
  • Expels out (vide urine) blood impurities, hence helpful for skin disorders like ACNE, Eczema, Psoriasis, etc.

Our website

www.tibbenabawi.org

Enroll in our online course

https://tibbenabawi.org/online-course-on-tibb-e-nabawi