Shingles / Zoster virus

Bagheedh Bin Shammaas Al-Tameemi ~ بَغِيض بن شَمَّاس التميمي

Jan 8, 2013, 2:07:38 AM1/8/13
to Bagheedh Bin Shammaas Al-Tameemi ~ بَغِيض بن شَمَّاس التميمي

p12.PNG

As the West says, Shingles is a painful, blistering skin rash due to Zoster virus, the virus that causes chickenpox.

It is necessary that your mother takes Hijamah as we recommend for Migraine in woman, after which the nerve pain will definitely disappear Insha'Allah.

You are correct that the combination of formula T19 with hot infusions of Dinaar & Bazoori will be perfect for her water retention. Infusions should be given with Honey. Continue with these for 2 weeks & provide the feedback.

Best way to lose water weight is to stop all foods that are cooked on the stove, i.e. the patient remains on a RAW diet with vegetable salads & fruits, although it is difficult to suppress the hunger, but cooked foods block some water for combustion. Try this RAW DIET for yourself on a vacation day; & take Sakanjabeen (honey with vinegar) frequently (avoiding breads / curries), you will be surprised for how the urine will open.

Dec 25, 2022, 12:11:56 AM12/25/22
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
Assalamu Alaikum,

This is to provide feedback on the water retention problem of my mother, doctor told me that my mother could not consume more than 1.5-liter water per day in any form. I had faith in Tibbe Nabawi and started formula K 1 teaspoon a day and her swelling was gone in 2 days Alhamdulillah I told her not to reduce her water intake as this will dehydrate her. By the grace of Allah s.w.t she is doing well and now she takes it on and off and there is no swelling in her body. May Allah bless the whole team of this group and the people associated with them to promote Tibbe Nabawi.

Kamil

Zil Jeefah ~ ومسجد بذي الجيفة

Jan 25, 2023, 12:48:55 AM1/25/23
to Kamil, Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM

Assalam o Alaikum, Masha’Allah that it is a great success.

I love formula K.

Plant based medicine comes directly from Allah’s Hands, ripened with soil, water, air & sunlight.

And plants / herbs praised by Tibb-e-Nabawi are the best.

Here in Hejaaz, I see herbs like Izkhir & Sana Makki growing in the desert, untouched by a human’s hands, getting matured without agriculture & irrigation techniques, they grow by Allah’s Will, even their seeds are not sowed by a human, Allah o Akbar.

--
Tibb-e-Nabawi is the combination of healing the heart & body with correct Yaqeen & A'amal-e-Salehaat, foods & herbs recommended by Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alaihe Wasallam & finally Hijamah, put them all together & seek the cure for any kind of disease.

Website : www.tibbenabawi.org
E-mail : ti...@tibbenabawi.org
To read old articles, please visit https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tibb-e-nabwi
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tibb-e-nabwi/215ffbf1-f982-456f-9737-77bdb0e83d86n%40googlegroups.com.

Formula K.png

karimah dawoud

Jan 25, 2023, 9:29:10 AM1/25/23
to Zil Jeefah ~ ومسجد بذي الجيفة, Kamil, Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
As salaamu alaikum jazak Allah khayr