Formula Blends

A M

May 16, 2022, 6:55:51 AM5/16/22
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
Assalamu Alaikum to all my brothers and sisters in this group of Tibbe Nabawi,

It is my pleasure to inform you that Alhamdulillah many formula blends are now available. These are available in India and also for international shipping
Formula A
Formula B
Formula D
Formula Artho Care
Formula K
Formula Dinaar
Formula A1
Formula P2
Formula PMS
Formula T19

We are working hard to get other formulations ready as soon as possible.

We are thankful to brother Shami for working on the formulations and getting them in line. Through his hard work, we have these supplements in ready form for our health issues, may Allah grant him and his family Jannatul Firdaus along with all those who are working with him on this project. Aameen

Formula blends are available at https://www.alajwastore.com/formula-blends

Jazak Allah Khair,
Kamil Mansuri