Bilsaan trees

Yahya Bin Handhaliyyah ~ يَحْيَى بن الحَنْظَلِيَّة

Jun 15, 2014, 6:48:48 AM6/15/14
to siddiqu...@yahoo.com

Assalam O Alaikum,

Bilsaan trees are found in various parts of Arabian desert, their growing environments is itself a miracle; they need very high / hot / dry temperature / climate & they even germinate out of rocks. And a signboard on their face is "Thanks, we do not need water".

From a Bilsaan tree, you can only get a fresh Miswaak. But if you are interested for Bilsaan oil, it is a professional technique known to very few. BADR has become famous for Bilsaan oil because Badris are expert in extracting out Roghan-e-Bilsaan. Sharp incisions are made on the branches & a small collecting bottle is attached which may take many days to fill.

Once I went to see "Turtle Rock" which comes on Gharaan ~ Kamil highway, ahead of the turtle, we also went near the village of Abu Hulaifaa' where we found Bilsaan trees in abundance, you can watch the pictures & try to recognize this tree.

http://www.panoramio.com/user/6730079/tags/Turtle%20Rock

http://www.panoramio.com/user/6730079/tags/Turtle%20Rock?photo_page=2

Oct 21, 2014, 3:52:33 AM10/21/14
to tibb-e...@googlegroups.com
What is bilsaan oil used for, I was presented with a few bottles don't know what to do them them.

Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM

Oct 26, 2014, 4:03:51 AM10/26/14
to tibb-e...@googlegroups.com

Sahib-ul-Qanoon (Ibn-e-Seena) wrote for Bilsaan that it is hot & dry, when taken as a food dissipates the clogs & inflammation, good for wounds, a cure for Sciatica, Epilepsy, headaches, dissolves congestion / phlegm in the chest, helps the people who have weak digestion, cleans the stomach & strengthens the liver, opens the menstruation & it is a cure for all uterine ailments that exist due to coldness dominant over hotness.

Put few drops of Bilsan oil in a cup of hot milk & drink on alternative days.